The Foster City School community of students, staff and parents will work together to develop positive self esteem, social responsibility and academic success for all of our students. Teachers have high academic expectations and believe all students can be successful in school through the use of standards-based instruction. We respect individuality by making the curriculum accessible to all our students through differentiated instruction. Foster City School students will learn Life Skills in order to become responsible, caring members of the community. Working together, parents and staff will guide students on their journey as life long learners.
- We will prepare all students for success using a rigorous, stimulating, standards-based curriculum in an engaging learning environment.
- We will attract, develop, support and retain a highly motivated and highly skilled staff.
- We will pursue appropriate resources to ensure efficient and successful accomplishment of the District’s mission in a fiscally responsible manner.
- We will prepare our students to make positive contributions to their local community and the world.
- We will actively involve all students’ families and all segments of our community.